Thursday, April 27, 2017
Morristown Town Hall, Senior Center (3rd floor)
200 South St., Morristown (Get directions)
We invite all Morris County veterans to a free, confidential Legal Clinic and Benefits Expo.
- Attorneys will provide a free legal consultation on mortgages, foreclosures, divorce, bankruptcy, driver’s license restoration, child support and wills. (This is a walk-in clinic; consultations last up to 20 minutes.)
- Morris County Veterans Services Office will provide information on filing claims with the VA, and other services available to veterans.
- VA Healthcare will offer information about its system, explaining eligibility and enrollment requirements.
- The NJ Department of Labor will be on hand to provide resume reviews, interview assistance, and more job-related help.
- Zufall Dental will offer information about discounted dental services for veterans, and make appoints for their mobile dental unit.
- The Morris County Clerk’s Office will issue Morris County Veterans ID Cards to honorably discharged veterans.
- Note: veterans seeking the county ID card must bring their DD-214 and a picture ID showing Morris County residency
- Morris County Office of Aging and Disabilities will discuss assistance programs available through their office.
- Catholic Charities (assistance for homeless veterans)
- Community Hope
- Morris County Bar Association
- Morris County Clerk’s Office
- Morris County Office on Aging & Disabilities
- Morris County Sheriff’s Department
- Morris County Veterans Services Office
- NJ Department of Labor (Morris One-Stop)
- NJ Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (VA Claims)
- Social Security
- VA Healthcare
- VA Vet Center, Secaucus (PTSD issues)
- Welcome Home Veterans of New Jersey
- Zufall Dental
Free Shuttle Service
There also will be some transportation available for veterans to get to and from the clinic/expo. Specially marked vans will pick up veterans at three locations:
- Morristown Train Station
- Walmart in Ledgewood
- Walmart in Boonton
Shuttles will pick vets up at those locations at 10am and return at 2pm.
Get More Information
This event is brought to you by the Morris County Bar Foundation and the Morris County Veterans Services Office.