The Role We Play
The Morris Area Paratransit System (MAPS) provides rides for senior citizens and people with disabilities. MAPS priority service is providing rides to medical appointments. Rides to education and employment may also be available for eligible residents.
Individuals who require additional information can contact the MAPS office at 888-282-6277.
- Disabilities Transportation Plan
- Map – Morris County Services
- Morris Area Paratransit System (MAPS)
- Municipal Dial-a-Ride Programs
- Morris County Division of Transportation
- NJ Transit Accessible Services
- NJ Transit Access Link