Employment & Training Services (ETS) is dedicated to delivering and enhancing education and training services to its clients to address a wide range of skill set needs of workers in the 21st century. ETS offers state and federally-funded training programs to build confidence, competence and knowledge with the goal of improving the client’s individual marketability to potential employers.
Training options include the following:
- Grant Programs: Up to $5,000 can be provided to qualified individuals who attend occupational skills training for in-demand jobs.
- On-the-Job Training (OJT): Helps employers hire and train unemployed workers for full-time, long term employment. Potential employees build job skills while earning a paycheck.
- Tuition Waiver: Fill an open seat and finish a college degree
- Online Learning: Take computer, business, IT or healthcare classes from the comfort of your home.
- Microsoft Office Applications: Learn Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Excel in a small classroom setting.
To schedule an appointment with a Training Counselor, call (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880.