The Role We Play
Employment and Training Services operates One-Stop Career Centers in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties providing quality employment and training services with state and federal funding to assist eligible individuals in developing job skills and qualifying for meaningful employment.
Career development and training related services are offered free of cost to individuals meeting eligibility criteria as stipulated under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
Visit http://msw-jobtraining.org/ or contact Employment & Training at (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880.
- Business Services
- Career Development
- Career Fairs
- Career Videos
- Employment & Training Services
- Jersey Job Club
- Labor Market Information
- NJ Dept of Labor & Workforce Development
- Occupations In-Demand
- One-Stop Career Centers
- People with Disabilities
- Social Security Disability Program
- Temporary Disability
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workforce Development
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – Federal
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – State of NJ
- Workforce Development Board