Meetings & Agendas
All meetings are from 1:00PM to 2:30PM by Zoom.
- January 25
- March 15
- May 17
- July 19
- September 20
- November 15
Please call Advisory Committee Chair, Allison Delcalzo-Berens, at 973-889-6809 or Vice Chair, Kelly Martins at 973-285-0006 with any questions.
The Morris/Sussex/Warren HIV/AIDS Meetings are held at 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday, unless otherwise noted at the following locations.
- Hope House, 19-21 Belmont Ave., Dover
- Morristown Medical Center (3rd floor conference room), 435 South St., Morristown
- New Jersey AIDS Services (NJAS), 3 Executive Drive, Morris Plains
- The Division of Community & Behavioral Health Services (MC Non-Profit Mall), 1 Medical Drive, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Please use the Executive Drive entrance (parallel to Medical Drive). The building will be on the left. Park and enter the second (middle) entrance. (There is a gazebo to the left of the conference room door.) This door will bring you directly into the conference room.
- Zufall Health Center, 18 West Blackwell Street, Dover
Transportation is available for consumers. Please call Hope House (973-361-5555) or New Jersey AIDS Services (973-285-0006) five days prior to schedule transportation. Light snacks or lunch will be provided at all meetings. Call Advisory Chair, Allison Delcalzo-Berens, (973) 889-6809 with any questions.
Mission: To serve as a united voice on behalf of HIV infected and affected consumers, service providers and county governments. It will serve as the primary coordinating, planning and policy development entity on issues related to HIV/AIDS in the region.
Purpose: To advise and educate the Commissioners, health care providers, appropriate state and federal government agencies and the general public on matters associated with the prevention, care and treatment of the disease HIV/AIDS.
Structure: The committee shall have (1) representation from three participating counties. Each County shall designate minimum of (3) persons from the following list to serve:
*Commissioner or their designate:
*Department of Human Services:
- Department of Health
- HIV/AIDS Infected or Affected Consumers
- County Advocates, these shall be a Community Based Provider, Primary
For information on HIV/AIDS Services (and all other services) see the Resource Guide.
Get more information about our committee at https://sites.google.com/view/mswcommittee/home.
Members are appointed annually by the County Commissioners without pay.
- Shelia Carter (Staff Liaison)
- Ed Barron
- Dexter May
- Kelly Martins
- Oscar Ruge
- Lydia Sanchez
- Jaclyn Cruz
- Allison Delcalzo-Berens (Chair)
- Marisol Knox
- Jennifer McGee Avila
- Aliya Onque
- Geri Summers
- Francis Ashun
- Tania Guaman
- Charlie Berman
- David Johnston
- Sallie Kelly
- Carolyn Kleinman
- Thomas Mulligan
- Steve Nebesni
- Susan Nobleman
- Arlene Stoller
- HIV/AIDS Services in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – June 19, 2018
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – July 25, 2017
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – April 18, 2017
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – January 17, 2017
- Newark EMA Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan 2017 – 2021